Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Week 8

This past week, I continued to work on the interviewing part of the project.  However, I ran into some difficulties as far as contacting certain individuals.  The next person I had planned on interviewing was one of the original board members of the foundation, but resigned in the 1980s.  However, he played a crucial role in some of legal details and planning of the future of the foundation.

While the last person I interviewed is a current foundation board member, and therefore relatively easy to contact, the next person I am hoping to interview did not have current contact information in the office.  The last contact information we had for this individual was from when he was a board member, and also ran a retail consulting firm in Chicago.  I tried contacting this firm, but found that he was no longer employeed there.  After doing a google search, I was able to find an Evanstons address for someone of the same name.  While I had emailed the first person to set up an interview, it looks like I will have to rely on snail mail for this one, since I wasn't able to find a phone number, email, or any other information.

I'm hoping that I will be able to get in contact with this person, and I hope it will be easier to track down the rest of the individuals that I interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment